Lesson 19 Skills
Story: “Little Rabbit’s Tale”
Long Vowel /ē/ e, ee, ea
Contractions ‘ve, ‘re
Spell and use correctly in daily writing.
High Frequency Words
Read in less than 3 seconds without decoding.
Be able to use the word correctly when speaking.
1. If you are walking rapidly, you are walking very fast.
2. A devious person is not being truthful and might try to trick you.
3. Someone who is courteous s very polite.
4. If you believe everything you hear, even very silly things, you are gullible.
5. If you do things hastily, you are doing them in a big hurry.
6. If you are unreasonable, you do things that don’t make sense.