Dear Passion Players and Parents,
Here are a few notes regarding the Passion Play during the next few days:
1. All costumes should be washed and pressed before the night of the show.
2. All boys must be wearing sandals starting with Wednesday's practice, which runs from 3:15 p.m. to 6:15 p.m. I need some extra time to organize the lines for the conclusion of the show, so please note the schedule change. Pick up is 15 minutes later than normal.
3. Dress rehearsal on Thursday starts at 6 p.m. sharp. This is a closed rehearsal. Only chaperones and approved persons are to be in attendance. We will be shooting still photos and doing some videotaping and we need to keep our numbers to essential personnel only.
4. Dress rehearsal will last as late as needed. We generally conclude by 9 p.m. But I can't guarantee a specific time. Please have your child bring a cell phone and they will contact you 15 minutes prior to pick-up.
5. Seat reservations. All 8th grade parents can reserve up to six seats starting Thursday a.m. Please mark your seats with paper or tape with your name on the seats you desire. The center front row is reserved for priests, our principal and Mateo or Olivia's family. They will be marked before Thursday a.m.
6. 7th grade parents can reserve seats starting Friday morning.
All seats are good for the play, please don't panic.
7. The night of the show students need to report to the auditorium by 6 p.m. sharp. They should arrive in costume for the opening scenes. Boys should report to the kitchen for beards and other needed make up.
8. The night of the show all audience members must enter from the six doors in the front of the church. The back doors will not be accessible as they are cluttered with props and are serving as dressing rooms.
Be proud of your students they have worked hard and are ready to give an amazing performance!
Thanks for all of your support!